Cultural Diversity and
Acceptable Social Behaviour
WHO WE ARE
ESMS is a non-profit multi-service agency founded in (1998) to enhance the social-cultural values of our diverse local community and to provide responsive program and services to empower new comers and marginalized individuals in Canada and to provide poverty relief assistance to less privileged people in Africa.
WHAT WE DO
- Empowering the Youths
- Time Management
- Self-Care-Availability Resources
- Reducing Stress and Taking Time for Yourself
- Risk Evaluation for Aggressive Behaviour
- Parents to Develop their Children’s Emotional Intelligence
- Cultural Diversity and Acceptable Social Behaviour
- Building Self-Confidence and Motivating Your Child
- Parenting Children
To provide support services to immigrants and refugees from Africa and other parts of the world that are in need.
To provide support leading to relieve poverty for seniors, new immigrants, persons of low income and homeless in our community.
To educate the public about the causes and effects of, and treatment for, substance abuse and alcohol.
To improve lives locally and internationally through moving people from poverty to opportunity, helping kids and youths to be all they can be, and build strong and healthy communities.